Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful Noel: DELIGHT

This is Noel - we had a session together today. I think she has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen - wait that's not true - she and her sister BOTH have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. (Both have the same incredible color & sparkle!) Anyways, these are some of the many MANY I have to go through and try to pick the "best" . . . It's too hard!! :) I hope you like them, Noel's mommy & daddy!! :)




I like how here she's looking at her mama as if to say - what on EARTh is that crazy lady w/ the camera doing?? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really sweet. Great lighting, especially for inside! I just want to pinch her cheeks =)