Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Lindsay's Sneak Peak...: PROMISE

Today Heather and I spent the afternoon with Lyndsay & Corey - they were married on Saturday and today we had a special session with just them. No pressure from anything like there was on the wedding day, just them being able to relax with each other and allow us to capture the moments. I followed Heather around in my usual style, and wanted to post these pictures so that they could get a taste of what's coming. I do NOT envy Heather - she has a TON of pictures to go through when she gets home . . . both of us shot so many pictures at the wedding that we ran out of memory cards (oops!!) and then there was the PILE we shot today!!! Needless to say, there are a LOT of beautiful pictures for Heather to edit and I can't wait to see them!!

Heather, thanks for letting me tag along behind you, and Lyndsay & Corey, thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS, Elisabeth!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we should always work together from now on... make this thing an international affair. I'm going to be so lonely now without you!

Elisabeth Nixon Photography said...

You know it! I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of it....we can make it work!! :)