Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweet Little Baby T{Central Florida Newborn Photographer}

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this little man yesterday morning. SUCH a rainy day but that didn't rain on our session. :) We found a spot on the back porch that was dry with lots of beautiful light and then waited for little T to fall asleep. Instead of sleeping, he participated with quiet wide eyes....listening to his family - mama, daddy, grandma and grandpa - talk to each other around him.

Eventually little T fell asleep for us and was out like a light. Near the end he thought about waking up but then a quick snuggle with mom and he drifted off again. These are just a couple of my favorite pictures so far....with a little bit of a vintage process to them. It makes me smile....they feel dreamy to me. Isn't he just BEAUTIFUL? Handsome, yes, but also so sweetly beautiful!

Brandi (NOT Mandi!) and Jeff, I hope you love your sneak peek and I will be in touch with more images for you to view in the near future. ;)

Untitled-2

Untitled-1

Untitled-3

1 comment:

Kate said...

These are SOOO precious Elisabeth!!! WOW!! That last one is such an amazing capture...well done!! Hey I have a question for you, with your baby shot do you use a bean bag or something like that? You know the close up shots?? Just wondering. My friend and also my sister are expecting and due soon and I want to do newborn shoots with both of them. Can you give me any tips??? Please!! Thanks girl! xoxo