Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 Senior {lifestyle} Session - Alexys {Central Florida High School Senior Photography}

Alexys and I met up last week (before the sickness descended upon my household!) and spent a bit of a beautiful afternoon together. :) She's one of my Senior REPS this year and if you are a friend of Alexys and want to book your Senior {lifestyle} Session with me - make SURE you talk to her! She will have REP cards and if you bring me one of these it'll be good for both of you! ;)

AND - if you're interested in being a Senior REP for ENPhotogaphy send me an email because I've still got a couple of openings available at a couple of high schools in the area! Click HERE for more information!

So Alexys is finishing up her year - we discussed her plans for the next few years...this girl is going to CHINA! :) It'll be exciting to see where she ends up and what she does with her life. Thanks for spending some time with me Alexys (and thanks to Tyler for chauffeuring us around!).

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



Untitled-1

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowza.... gorgeous!!! Well done, my friend!!!