Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Newbie {Central Florida Newborn Photography}

This little dude was my first newborn of the year, a couple weeks ago. :) (Of course I had to cancel on them due to the stomach flu but we managed to find time to reschedule) And check out all of his HAIR! I just love babies with hair...and babies without hair...OK so I just love babies. ;) So I want you to "meet" little Z - his newborn session was a gift to his mama at her baby shower, which of course, I thought was a FABULOUS idea. ;) Something special for the mom and dad, plus I get to play with a baby for a couple of hours - win/win, right?

Little Z did make us work for these picture but when he finally conked out, he was out. Near the end he woke up and was not pleased to see that I was still there, camera in his face. We went outside for a change of pace (and to see if he'd find the outside facinating and calming) and finished up with their family pictures in the beautiful back yard.

Andrea & Steve, I truly hope that you LOVE the images from Z's session. :) Thank you for your understanding with The Sickness situation....and thank you letting me snuggle with little Z!!

Untitled-1

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-7

Untitled-8

Untitled-9

Untitled-10

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

LOVE the pic of him with his eyes open

IVMarz said...

OMG - love those! Not just because I love that little man, but those are so beautiful. I can't believe that one of him smiling! And those of him and mama are so cute and the ones of him on that cushion :oD Yay!!