Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Stroh Family {Central Florida Family Lifestyle Photographer}

Meet the Stroh family - they are so much fun. :) I've known Leslie since I was a little girl, in fact, she calls my Grandma her "Mimi" - so it's been a while. (Truth be told, my sisters and I adored Leslie and wanted to be JUST LIKE her as we grew up - she had the prettiest hair, best smile, and HER freckles were so beautiful unlike ours, or so we thought at the time.)

Anyway, I digress......The Strohs are also missionaries with New Tribes Mission (like my hubby & I!) and they were looking for a new family photo for their prayer card. Prayer cards make me nervous because it's way more structure and posing than I like to do. BUT - we worked it out (how can I help it when they're all so gorgeous?!) - and they also have some family pictures in "my" style to go along with the prayer card options. :) On to the pictures! Michael & Leslie, it was fun - thanks for the sprite and for humoring me with my rediculous ideas. :)

IMG_0380

IMG_0272

IMG_0382

This next one cracks me UP!

Untitled-1

IMG_0411

IMG_0497

IMG_0424

Untitled-2

See?? Best smile and laugh. EVER. :)

1

IMG_0521

4 comments:

the kirklands said...

Wow, these are beautiful Elisabeth! I love the B&W ones, and the ones of the two boys fooling around, esp. the finger in the ear one :0)

Sarah said...

Beautiful family, amazing pictures!

Anonymous said...

YOu did a great job on the pictures! The Stroh family looks beautiful!!!!

Melissa G said...

Oh Elisabeth, those are beautiful family photos! So great!