Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Winner & Kendall

I haven't had a chance to do little Kendall justice on the blog - so here's a good look at just how beautiful she is. :) And yes, I may have a bit of an obsession with baby bits...but I just love every little part of them!

Also, the winner of the iTunes gift card is.....picked at random by www.random.org....Blog Comment #11...Amanda! Amanda, send me an email so I can get your address and mail you your gift card! Thanks to everyone who participated. :)

itunes giveaway


And now for Kendall - :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much, Elisabeth! This made my day. I e-mailed you!

And I love the slideshow of Kendall - beautiful!