Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Business Cards . . .

I've been working on these for the last couple of days - which isn't saying much since I didn't design them! The wonderful & VERY talented Eva Talley (http://www.evatalley.com/) created these for me (along w/ the rest of my branding & logos) and I've been filling them w/ images trying to get the best "fit".

I've settled on these two options to have printed - and may do both. Just thought I'd share them here. :)

Front:

Photobucket

Back (Option 1)

Business Card 4

Back (Option 2)

Business Card 2 - net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look great Elisabeth ... and I love seeing your new header here! My absolute MOST FAVORITE part of what I do is seeing the finished product. Thanks again for putting your faith in me ;)

Elisabeth Nixon Photography said...

How could I not trust you Eva?? You are AWESOME!! :D

I cannot tell you how pleased I am with everything! Thank you!!!