Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Keeping busy . . .

Thought I'd stop by . . . I'm keeping busy with a ton of new ideas & things that I want to do with my business! I had a WONDERFUL weekend with my cousin's wife (Heather) at a 4 day conference ALL about photography and running a photography business. She and I laughed almost the whole time (usually at me), explored a huge expo in just a few short hours, sat for HOURS in uncomfortable chairs while listening to fascinating seminars . . . oh and she has turned me into a person with a love affair for . . . oreo pudding. I can't get enough of it. Sadly, this pudding is not low fat nor low calorie. BUT - I can assure you that one taste is enough to hook you for LIFE. So go on . . . buy some the next time you're out! ;)

Seriously though, I have nothing to write about other than the fact that I am PUMPED and ready to go in 2008! I'll be making lots of changes - all of them good - and I am ready to see where I am next year at this time.


Here's a picture of my husband and I - just because I love it and because I think every post should have SOME sort of image attached! It's good to be back home with him and the kids - and it's good to have such an exciting journey ahead of me. :)

No comments: