Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chubby Cheeks {Central Florida Baby Photographer}

This chubby-cheeked stud spent some time with me a while back. OH did he make my day! He smiles and smiles and smiles and smiles and....yes, smiles some more. :) I can totally see why his mama is just infatuated with him. Little Rhett is on his way to becoming the FL Gator's cutest fan - along with being voted the sloberiest. I JUST LOVE this age when the drool leaks out and the smiles are constant. (I'm a firm believer that the drool is actually sweetness just oozing right out of them...)

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my he is so so so cute!!!

Hilsen Bodil F.T. said...

Love your photoes!!