Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mother's Day Mini Sessions

Here's the announcement of the month (and probably the only announcement of the month - so listen up!) ;) I know I said I'd get this information out a week ago or so, and I'm just now pulling it together - but I did not forget! Life is just...busy. As I write this, I'm sitting at my church working on getting through our entire congregation (or at least, those who signed up!) and we're going to put together a new church directory. So far it's going good - for a person who has NO idea what she's doing!(SSshhh.....don't tell anybody I said that!)

But alas, you are not here to read about my day...you want information about the Mini Sessions, right? Here it is -

Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010
Time: 4pm - 7pm
Where: Downtown Sanford
Cost: $125 for one person, $15 per additional person
Included in Mini: 20-25 minutes with MUAH!, 5 images on a DVD for personal use and printing (up to a 5x7 size), and your choice of one 8x10 print or 2 5x7 prints.


Want to earn an extra image on your DVD? "Share" the information about the Mother's Day Minis to your facebook! (Make sure you tell me that you shared it though so I can check - otherwise I won't know to look for it!)

Want to earn EVERY image on your DVD? Refer a friend for the Mini Sessions (who books AND keeps their appointment) and I'll put every single picture in your Session Gallery on your DVD, as my thank you to you for being so awesome. :)

Spots are limited although I will add time earlier in the afternoon as needed. You can call 407 739 6688 or email me at elisabethnixonphotography{at}gmail.com for more information or to book your Mini Session!

Untitled-1

No comments: