Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweet little C..... {Central Florida Newborn Photography}

Saturday night we had our Sunday School class over for a time of eating, hanging out, you know....pretty much some nice adult time. Some of the families have new teeny ones and we ALWAYS say to bring the little babies. ;) Once they can walk we leave our kids at home...but we all enjoy each others newborns while we can!

Anyway, one of the couples came with their little girl - baby C. She's their fifth daughter and seriously - each little girl in their family is equally as adorable! Little C fell asleep later in the evening and there were just a few of us left....so I pulled out some "stuff" and took a few pictures of her. OH MY GOODNESS. I just love her! it's so fun to have friends with babies - we have THREE new babies in our class - with a brand new one arriving sometime this week. YAY!

Anyway, I wanted to share just a couple of little C. She's so pretty :) She looks just like a little person - and apparently all of her sisters have had the same pretty little girl face instead of baby-face :)

IMG_2667

IMG_2668bw

IMG_2671

IMG_2696

IMG_2731

3 comments:

Rose said...

Little C. is a dolly, indeed. Has been since the moment she was born! :) Photography....the ability to capture babies and "rememberize" them in those fleeting baby days.

Anonymous said...

oh so beautiful....mom

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love it - of course I'm prejudice cause baby C is my newest niece (I have 8!) and I haven't even met her yet (I live in Seattle) so I'm especially thankful to have such an amazing picture of my beautiful little beloved. Thanks for sharing, warms my heart!