Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Maddie {Senior Lifestyle Photographer}

Maddie was one of my senior REPS this year - and I'm so excited to plaster her beautiful face (along with my other REPS!) all over the place. ;) She is also an aspiring photographer and is already getting started - even though she's in her senior year of High School. Man do I wish I'd known what I wanted to do when I was still in HS....I'd be so much farther ahead of the game right now! ;)

OK so I'm not complaining - my life's experiences have all been wonderful - and I am so thankful to be where I am...right now. HOwever - I'm excited to see where Maddie goes with her dreams....the road is wide open for her right now!

Maddie I'm SO pleased you happened across my website...and I'm SO honored that you asked me to work wtih you on your Senior pictures - congrats on FINALLY being a Senior and I'll be watching you to see where you go with your SKILZ! ;)

Untitled-3
Untitled-2
Untitled-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo... I LOVE these!