Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy (Late) Birthday to Olivia :)

Yes, she's one year old - and over a month - and we took these pictures right around her first birthday. I'm just now getting around to sharing them and in true "elisabeth" form, I can't just share one. SO here's a slideshow. (I say it's for the AUnties but it's really for me! I just LOVE watching the pictures with sweet music.) Enjoy!!

Hopefully in the coming weeks I will be blogging not one...not two...but THREE weddings and about 8 children and families....sheesh. This photographer is a SLACKER when it comes to blogging! :) Good stuff coming up though. OH! And since I totally dropped the ball on March's giveaway I will be pulling the name out of those that participated - PLUS an extra name for an EXTRA giveaway. Hopefully later this week.... we'll see. :) But it's worth it and it's only for those who participated before - so lucky you, whoever you are! Two chances to win two fun prizes!

I give you.....

Olive Juice :)

Untitled-1


No comments: