Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Rainy Day Ryan

New / Updated Pictures :)


Ryan, his mom and I met up Saturday night - and it rained and rained. :( We'd already rescheduled once due to rain (which never ACTUALLY happened) - so we decided to go for it anyways, and see what we got. Definately dark outside, and definately WET, but we had fun anyways! Ryan got excited about the bubbles and the cars, the puddles and the umbrella - and BOY does that kid move FAST!! I could barely keep up with this two year-old! And I thought that MY two year-old was busy!! :) These three are finished so far - I love the second one!




No comments: