Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Leah & Matt




Today was a big day! First, painting at a friend's house for the morning and early afternoon, then a quick trip to Joanne's for some ribbon and paper . . . and then . . . the highlight of my day! A maternity session with Leah and Matt - it was a pleasure to meet both of you and I hope you enjoy this little preview of what's to come!! I had a wonderful time and am very excited about your photos, and also to get to meet little Jaxon soon and do his photographs as well!! :)

No comments: