Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby L {Central Florida Newborn Photographer}

I got to snuggle a LOT with baby L today. :) I had to apologize to his mama because I couldn't seem to share him with her...at all! What a sweet baby! As soon as the warm air started blowing, as soon as his belly was full....OUT he went! One VERY silly thing about little L is that he does NOT like to be on his belly. AT ALL.

I kept saying, "OK, we'll try this...he'll never know..." and NOPE, as soon as I would ease him over he'd immediately wake up and cry. Turn him back around and INSTANTLY he was out again. SO funny! It was like one of those toys that you turn over and it makes noise, and as soon as you put it right-side-up it stops! I couldn't help but laugh...he truly does NOT like his tummy! OH well, we still managed to get lots of beautiful shots of this handsome boy. Here are a couple of my favorite.

Can you feel it? Do you know what I'm talking about when you see this picture? I can feel it. It makes me sigh and desperately want another little one in my arms again...

Untitled-3

Untitled-2

3 comments:

Stefany said...

Absolutely gorgeous! H's future husband!

Louie said...

My grandson is very handsome, you did a great job!! My daughter is so beautiful too!!

Deanna said...

What a sweet little boy.