Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Welcome Baby Jaxon!




This has been updated to add new pictures - I hope you enjoy your preview, Matt & Leah! :) I'm sure YOU know this, but you have a BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!

I just got home an hour ago . . . and I couldn't help myself. I ran upstairs, downloaded the pictures from Jaxon's session . . . and here I sit - proofing one after the other. He is such a beautiful baby (as you can see!) - and he was SOOOO good for me!! :) He just slept and slept - and would you believe I don't even have any dirty blankets to wash?!? His parents are obviously enjoying every little bit of him - and congratulations again on their new blessing!

No comments: